General Terms and Conditions
- Article 1 - Scope of Application
- The Accommodation Contract and related contracts to be concluded between our Hotel and the Guest shall be based on this Contract under the following terms and conditions of our Contract. Any matter not stipulated in this Contract shall be governed by ordinance and generally established practice.
- When our Hotel has agreed to conclude a Special Contract without conflicting with ordinance and established practice, the said Special Contract shall prevail.
- Article 2 - Application for an Accommodation Contract
The Guest who intends to apply to our Hotel for an Accommodation Contract will be required to provide our Hotel with the following particulars:
- (1) Name(s) of Guest(s) to be registered
- (2) Date(s) scheduled for overnight stay and estimated time of arrival
- (3) Accommodation charge
- (4) Other information considered necessary by our Hotel
- In the case that the Guest has requested, during his/her stay, an extension of an overnight stay beyond the date described in the preceding Paragraph (2) above, our Hotel shall handle his/her request as a new application for an Accommodation Contract which has been made at the point in time when the said request has been made.
- Article 3 - Conclusion, etc. of the Accommodation Contract
- The Accommodation Contract shall be considered to have been concluded at the time when our Hotel has accepted the application described in the preceding Article, unless our Hotel has certified that our Hotel has not accepted the said application.
- When the Accommodation Contract has been concluded under the provision of the preceding Paragraph, the Application Money payable for the period scheduled for overnight stay as prescribed by our Hotel shall be paid by the date set by us, up to the maximum amount equal to the basic accommodation charge for 3 days in cases where the period scheduled for overnight stay exceeds 3 days.
- The Application Money shall first be applied to the final payment of the Accommodation Charge payable, and when the circumstances requiring application of the provisions of Article 6 and Article 18 have arisen, to penalty and then to compensation money in this order. If there is any balance left it will be repaid at the time when the Accommodation Charge is paid as provided in Article 12.
- In the case that the Application Money described in Paragraph 2 of this Article has not been paid by the date set by us as stipulated in the same Paragraph, the Accommodation Contract shall become invalid, but limited only to the case where our Hotel has notified the Guest to that effect at the time when prescribing the day due for payment of the Application Money.
- Article 4 - Special Contract Requiring Non-Payment of the Application Money
- Notwithstanding the provision of the preceding Article, Paragraph 2, there are cases where our Hotel accept a Special Contract which does not require payment of the Application Money specified in the said Paragraph after the conclusion of the Contract.
- When accepting an application for an Accommodation Contract, in the case that our Hotel fails to request payment of the Application Money specified in the preceding Article, Paragraph 2, and/or in the case that it fails to prescribe the due date for payment of the said Application Money, the Special Contract described in the preceding Paragraph shall be considered to have been accepted.
- Article 5 - Refusal of the Conclusion of the Accommodation Contract
The following are cases where our Hotel will not accept the conclusion of the Accommodation Contract:
- Article 6 - The Guest's Right to Cancel the Contract
- The Guest may request our Hotel to cancel the Accommodation Contract.
- In the case that the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes attributable to him/her (which is the case when our Hotel has requested payment of the Application Money by prescribing the date due for such payment under the provision of Article 3, Paragraph 2, except in the case when the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract prior to such payment), payment of penalty shall be required as specified in the attached Schedule II, but in the case that our Hotel has accepted a Special Contract described in Article 4, Paragraph 1 this provision shall be applied only to the case where our Hotel has notified the Guest of his/her responsibility to pay a penalty for cancellation of the Contract when accepting the Special Contract.
- In the case that the Guest does not arrive by 12 AM (= midnight) on the day of an overnight stay without informing our Hotel of a delay, the Accommodation Contract concerned may be considered to have been cancelled by the Guest and will be handled accordingly.
- Article 7 - The Right of Our Hotel to Cancel the Contract
The following are cases where our Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract:
- In cases where our Hotel has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the provision of the preceding Paragraph, charges for accommodation service, etc. which have not yet been offered to the Guest shall not be receivable.
- Article 8 - Registration of Accommodation
The Guest will be required to register the following particulars at the front desk of our Hotel:
- (1) Name, age, sex, address and occupation of the Guest.
- (2) Nationality, passport number, place entered and date entered, in the case of a foreign guest.
- (3) Scheduled date and time of departure.
- (4) Other particulars considered necessary by our Hotel.
- In the case that the Guest intends to pay the charges described in Article 12 by using such means in place of currency as traveler's checks, accommodation coupons, credit card, etc., he/she will be required to show them at the time of registration described in the preceding Paragraph.
- Article 9 - Time Allowed for Use of the Guest room
- The time allowed for the Guest to use the guest room of our Hotel shall be from 3 PM till 12PM (= noon) of the following morning, except when the Guest stays for more than one night in succession, in which case the Guest may use the guest room all day except the day of arrival and the day of departure.
Notwithstanding the provision of the preceding Paragraph, there are cases where our Hotel may accept the use of the guest room in hours other than those specified in the preceding Paragraph, in which case an additional charge will be required as specified below.
- (1) Up to 2 hours in excess of the prescribed hours ........at additional charge, 20,000JPY
- (2) Up to 4 hours in excess of the prescribed hours ........at additional charge, 40,000JPY
- (3) 4 hours or more in excess of the prescribed hours ......full amount equal to the room charge
- Article 10 - Compliance of the Rules of Use of the Hotel
- While staying in our Hotel, the Guest will be required to comply with the Rules of Use posted inside our Hotel as prescribed by us.
- Article 11 - Business Hours
The business hours of principal facilities in our Hotel shall be as follows. Details of the service hours of other facilities are explained in the service directory provided in each guest room.
- The service hours described in the preceding Paragraph may be changed temporarily for unavoidable reasons, in which case the Guest will be notified by proper means.
- Article 12 - Payment of Charges
- The breakdown of the accommodation charge, etc. payable by the Guest shall be as listed in the attached Schedule I.
- Payment of the accommodation charges, etc. described in the preceding Paragraph shall be made in currency or by other alternative means acceptable by our Hotel , such as traveler's check, accommodation coupon, credit card, etc., at the front desk at the time when the Guest departs from our Hotel or is charged by our Hotel.
- In the case that the Guest has not stayed at our Hotel at his/her discretion even after we have offered the guest room to the Guest and made it available for him/her to use, the accommodation charge will still be charged.
- Article 13 - Responsibility of Our Hotel
- In the case that we have inflicted damage on the Guest in the course of fulfilling the Accommodation Contract and related Contracts or in breach of these Contracts, we shall compensate for the said damage, unless the said damage has been caused due to a cause not attributable to us.
- Our Hotel is covered by the Hotel liability insurance to cope with emergencies in the case of fire, etc.
- Article 14 - Handling In Case the Guest Room Contracted Is Not Available
- Should the guest room contracted for the Guest under the Accommodation Contract become unavailable for him/her, our Hotel shall try to offer other accommodation facilities under the same conditions as the original Accommodation Contract as far as possible, subject to the consent of the Guest concerned.
- Notwithstanding the provision of the preceding Paragraph, in cases where we are unable to offer other accommodation facilities to the Guest, we shall pay to him/her a compensation charge equivalent to the penalty, which will be applied to the amount of the compensable damage. However, in cases where there is no cause attributable to us for not being able to offer the guest room, we shall not pay the compensation charge.
- Article 15 - Handling of Checked Articles, etc.
- When the articles, cash and/or valuables checked by the Guest at the front desk have been lost or damaged, our Hotel shall compensate for the damage, unless the loss or damage has been caused by force de majeure. However, in the case of cash and valuables, we shall do so only when the Guest has clearly reported the kind and value of such cash and valuables at our request. Otherwise we shall compensate for the damage up to the maximum amount of 150,000 (One hundred and fifty thousand) yen.
- When the Guest has brought into our Hotel articles, cash and/or valuables but has not checked them at the front desk, we shall compensate for the loss or damage inflicted on them if caused intentionally or negligently on our part, except when the Guest has not clearly reported to us beforehand the kind and value of such items lost or damaged, in which case we shall compensate for the loss or damage up to the maximum amount of 150,000 (One hundred and fifty thousand) yen unless we are intentionally or negligently responsible for such loss or damage.
- Article 16 - Custody of the Baggage or Personal Belongings of the Guest
- When the baggage of the Guest has arrived at our Hotel prior to his/her arrival, our Hotel will keep it subject to our agreement given prior to its arrival, and will hand it to the guest at the time when he/she checks in at the front desk.
- In the case that the baggage or personal belongings of the Guest are found misplaced after he/she has checked out, our Hotel shall ask the owner of such items for his/her instructions when the owner has been identified. However, when there are no instructions from the owner or the owner has not been identified, our Hotel shall keep them for 7 days including the day when they have been found, and shall deliver them to a police station near our Hotel after a lapse of 7 days.
- The responsibility of our Hotel regarding the custody of the Guest's baggage or personal belongings in the case of the preceding two Paragraphs shall conform to the provision of the preceding Article, Paragraph 1, in the case of Paragraph 1 of this Article and to the provision of the preceding Article, Paragraph 2, in the case of the preceding Paragraph. 16.02.
- Article 17 - Responsibility for Parking
- When the Guest uses the parking area of our Hotel, our Hotel only lends the parking area and does not assume responsibility for care and custody of the vehicle parked, regardless of whether or not our Hotel has been asked to keep the key to the vehicle. However, our Hotel shall be liable for compensation if and when the vehicle parked is damaged intentionally or negligently on our side while keeping the parking area under our control.
- Article 18 - Responsibility of the Guest
In the case that our Hotel has suffered damage due to the intention or fault of the Guest, the Guest will be required to compensate to our Hotel for the said damage.
Table 1 Breakdown of Accommodation Charge (concerning Article 2-1 and 12-1)
- 1. The basic accommodation charge is based on the table of charges posted at our original website
- 2. Our hotel accepts a stay/stays of a child from 7 years old or over to 18 years old, who is accompanied by a parent or a guardian. In this case, the accommodation charge for an adult will be applied to a child.
Table 2 Penalty (concerning Article 6-2) for Hotels
- 1. The percentage is the percentage of the Penalty against the Basic Accommodation Charge.
- 2. In the case that the number of days for accommodation has been reduced, Penalty for One Day(first day) shall be charged, regardless of the number of days reduced.
- 3. In the case that the Accommodation Contract has been cancelled for a part of the Group(consisting of 15 members or more), the Penalty charged shall be for the number of the Group members equal to 10% (a fraction to be evened up) of the total number of the Group members booked for accommodation as of 10 days prior to the first day of occupancy (or the day when the Accommodation Contract has been accepted in less than 10 days prior to the first day of occupancy).
Terms and Conditions
In order to keep our customers safe and comfortable and to maintain the public nature of the hotel, the hotel stipulates the following rules that are integrated with the accommodation contracts according to the Article 10 of the accommodation contract for customers using the hotel. In addition, if you violate this rule, you may cancel your accommodation contract under the provisions of Article 7 of the accommodation agreement.
- 1. The following act within the hotel is strictly forbidden.
- (1)Do not smoke without designation. Smoking in the guest room is strictly prohibited.
- (2)Act of bustling, act of dealing with offensive smell and other dislike or inconvenience to other guest.
- (3)Do not bring in something like the following in the hallway and accommodation facilities.
- (A) Animals, birds
- (B) Emits a malodor
- (C) Hazardous materials that are easily ignited or ignited
- (D) guns, swords
- (E) bringing in food and drink
- (F) Chemicals prohibited to possess pursuant to laws such as stimulants, drugs, etc.
- (G) Significantly large or heavy items
- (H) Goods that impede garbage and guest hygiene
- (I) Others Goods decided by the hotel to prohibit bringing in the guest room
- (4)Do not act that disorder gambling and morals, inconvenience other people, other acts contrary to public order and morals.
- (5)Do not use accommodation facilities for purposes other than lodging other than bringing in foods, shooting without permission, unauthorized distribution, etc.
- (6)Do not invite outpatients to accommodation facilities and use facilities and various items in accommodation facilities.
- (7)Move, process, take out various facilities and various items in the accommodation to other places, use them for purposes other than original use.
- (8)Do not leave belongings to hallways or lobby etc.
- (9)Acts of distributing leaflets, villas and other advertisements to other customers
- (10)Entering facilities other than for customers
- (11)Use of hair coloring / bleaching agents etc. in a bathhouse
- (12)Acts of burning incense etc. in the room
- (13)Activities aimed at profit
- (14)All other acts that interfere with safety and hygiene within the hotel
- 2. We are asking for payment whenever you depart, or when there is presentation of "incidental facility usage fee that you used" or "extra fee" from the front desk.
- 3. Cash during your stay, 【Management of valuable items】 are our customers' self-management.
- 4. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items of valuables, so please understand.
- 5. Storage of deposits and forgotten items will be one month after departure.
- 6．About cases of gangsters and gangsters and against the public order.
- (1)Please refrain from using the hotel such as designated organized crime group and designated organized crime group member by "law concerning the prevention of unjust behavior by gangster" (effective March 1, 1992). (We will refuse the use at that time in case the fact is found after reservation or during use.)
- (2)Please refrain from using the hotel of antisocial organizations and antisocial groups (gangsters, extremist movement groups, etc. and their constituent members). (We will refuse the use at that time in case the fact is found after reservation or during use.)
- (3)If you are aware of violence, intimidation, extortion, intimidating unjustifiable demands and similar acts, please refrain from using the hotel immediately. Also, please refrain from those who did similar acts.
- (4)It is difficult for people who use the hotel to secure their own security such as self-loss due to physical and mental health, alcohol, drinking, etc. It is recognized that there is a fear that other customers may have danger, fear, or anxiety When it is done, we will refuse use immediately.
Information on disaster prevention
The hotel is equipped with disaster prevention equipment for emergency situations such as a fire or an earthquake. In addition, to ensure customer safety, by implementing periodic disaster prevention drills, we are making every effort to ensure safety.
- 1. When arriving in the room
- (1)Please check the location of the emergency exit posted on each floor and evacuation route map.
- (2)Please check the flashlight.
- 2. When a fire occurs, or at the time of discovery
- (1)Please contact the front desk.
- (2)Shout out loud or make a note and let people in the neighbor know it.
- (3)It is an emergency bell / emergency broadcast, there are fire occurrence situation, instructions for evacuation etc. Please calm down and follow the guidance of the staff and quickly evacuate with the emergency staircase.
- 3. Evacuation time
- (1)Please escape fast without sticking to clothing and belongings.
- (2)Please do not use the elevator absolutely when evacuating.
- (3)If there is smoke, please lower the position and evacuate in a direction with less smoke.
- 4. Earthquake disaster
- (1)Please act calmly in accordance with emergency broadcasting or instructions of staff.
- (2)Please do not use elevator absolutely.
- (3)Be careful of falling over furniture, falling objects, protect your head and evacuate.